Herbal Essences Pure Plants Coconut Oil Hydrate Shampoo
Herbal Essences Coconut Oil Hydrate Shampoo is formulated to give you beautiful, silky soft, and moisturized hair-with a weightless feel. It contains: Luscious coconut oil, Pure aloe vera, Lightweight camellia oil, NO parabens, dyes, or phthalates, 96% natural origin ingredients.
With the creamy scent of vanilla and florals, Herbal Essences Coconut Oil Hydrate Shampoo is made for all hair types, especially dry hair. The plant ingredients inside are certified by the world's leading experts at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. And of course, it's Certified PETA Cruelty- Free. How to Use: Apply generously to wet hair. Lather and rinse. Repeat if you're going multiple days between washes for an enjoyable refresh and clean. For best results, follow with the matching Herbal Essences Coconut Oil Hydrate Conditioner Our NEW plant-inspired bottles are: Made with 25% less plastic (13.5 oz/400 mL bottles vs. Herbal Essences Smooth Rose hips 13.5 oz/400 mL, g/mL). The raised dots and lines at the front of the bottles are designed to help consumers with low vision differentiate our shampoos from conditioners. *Natural source ingredients with limited processing and purified water. After processing, natural source ingredients maintain ≥50% of their natural origin material.
- DEEP HAIR NOURISHMENT: Get deeply nourished, weightlessly soft hair with shampoo containing naturally derived camellia oil
- SUPRISINGLY LIGHTWEIGHT: Camellia oil mimics the hair's natural oils, so it instantly soaks in
- HYDRATE: Shampoo made with coconut oil provides hydration for silky soft hair
- FREE OF PARABENS, DYES, AND PHTHALATES: Plus, Certified PETA Cruelty-Free
- REAL, PURE INGREDIENTS: Our plants are certified by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew