General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios Bag Cereal
With the delicious flavor of golden honey, General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios Heart Healthy Cereal makes your family’s breakfast hour that much sweeter. America’s favorite toasted honey flavored Os are made with whole grain oats as the first ingredient. A touch of real honey and natural almond flavor creates un-bee-lievably delicious taste in every bowlful. Every serving provides 12 essential vitamins and minerals, and each little O is made simply with no artificial flavors or colors.
- One 32 oz bag of General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios Heart Healthy Cereal
- Whole grain oats are the first ingredient in this heart healthy honey nut cereal
- Simply made whole grain Os sweetened with real honey and natural almond flavor
- A kosher; gluten free cereal made with no artificial flavors or colors
- Serve this whole grain cereal with milk for a quick kids breakfast or alone as toddler snacks
- Resealable cereal bag contains about 24 servings of toasted oat cereal and is easy to store in your pantry
Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Corn Starch, Honey, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Tripotassium Phosphate, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Natural Almond Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness, Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), Ab Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.86(2494)5(2245)4(190)3(33)2(6)1(20)