I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Original Spread
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Original Spread is not just a fantastic way to add delicious buttery flavor to your favorite foods, it’s also what you yell pretty much every time you taste it. Compared to dairy butter, per 1 tbsp. serving, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Original Spread has 70 % less saturated fat, fewer calories, and more omega-3 ALAs.
Also, unlike dairy butter, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Original Spread meets the nutritional requirements of the American Heart Association Heart-Check Food Certification Program. It’s made with good fats from plant-based oils, including soybean oil. Supportive but not conclusive scientific evidence suggests that eating about one and a half tablespoons (20.5g) of soybean oil daily, which contains unsaturated fat, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Made with a delicious blend of plant-based oils, purified water, and a pinch of salt and delivers unbelievable buttery goodness with no artificial flavors, and no artificial preservatives. Per 1 tablespoon serving, it has 6g total fat and 0g of trans-fat, and just 60 calories.
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Isn’t just a good decision, it’s also a pretty good time. Now go ahead and say the name again. Out loud. It feels great, pinky swear.
- OMEGA 3S? YES PLEASE: Rich in omega-3 ALA at 375 mg per tablespoon serving (23% of the 1.6g daily value)
- PLANT-BASED OILS: buttery goodness made with good fats from plant-based oils including soybean and palm
- HEART HEALTHY: Certified as a heart healthy food by the American Heart Association Heart-Check Certification Program
- NUTRITION FACTS FOR THE WIN: 40% fewer calories and 70% less saturated fat per 1 tbsp. serving than dairy butter
- 0G TRANS FAT PER SERVING: and NO hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Lecithin (Soy), Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.04(3311)5(2070)4(474)3(128)2(99)1(540)