Jarrow Krill Oil Softgels
What Does Krill Oil Do?
Krill Oil is a low temperature extract of the abundant Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) and it contains unique phospholipids rich in Omega-3 PUFAs (EPA and DHA).
Emerging science demonstrates Krill Oil's potential to enhance:
- Lipid Management-Krill Oil supports healthy blood lipids.
- Brain Nutrition-Krill Oil contains ultra-potent marine phospholipids that may help to maintain normal brain function.
- Metabolic Health-Krill Oil may improve glucose metabolism and the ability of the liver to respond to dietary challenges.
- Phospholipid - Omega-3 Complex with Astaxanthin
- K•Real Krill Oil - Traceability, Sustainability, Ecologically Friendly
- Up Formulated
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.