Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio California White Wine
Our Pinot Gris, from the cool climate of Washington, is expressive and crisp with flavors of citrus and mango. Pairs well with sauteed scallops, fettucine alfredo or roasted butternut squash.
- Josh was made by Napa Valley vintner and restaurant industry veteran, Joseph Carr, as a tribute to his father, Josh
- Joseph Carr, a long time restaurant industry veteran, crafted Josh cellars with food and wine pairing in mind; The Josh wine style is bold and complex, but balanced and approachable
- Wayne Donaldson, winemaker for Josh Cellars, is a critically-acclaimed expert at crafting balanced and delicious wines and makes sure that Josh has access to the best fruit from vintage to vintage, ensuring outstanding quality
- Serve this California wine chilled to experience its full flavor profile
- White wine made with the high-quality standards for which Josh Cellars is known
- Pinot Grigio is perfectly paired with lighter seafood dishes, salads with citrus dressing, or finger foods
- Vivino rated the Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio as one of the top 13% of wines
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.5(10)5(6)4(3)3(1)2(0)1(0)