Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal
Start your day off right with Tony the Tiger and Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, a delicious cereal that helps you let your gr-r-reat out with every crunchy spoonful. Each satisfying serving contains an excellent source of 7 vitamins and minerals to help energize your morning. Not just for breakfast, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes is a tasty and nutritious addition to any meal or snack any time of the day. Enjoy as a snack at the office, take as an afternoon pick-me-up, reenergize with a post-workout treat, and indulge in a late-night bowlful of sweet, crunchy cereal. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes also makes a great addition to your favorite yogurt and or as the base for a homemade trail mix; the mouthwatering options are endless. A travel-ready food, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes is an ideal companion for lunchboxes and busy, on-the-go moments. Just add your favorite dairy or nut milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box.
- Start your morning with Tony the Tiger and the delicious taste of crunchy corn flakes with a sparkle of sweet frosting in every bite
- Treat your family to this delicious cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults
- A healthy, fat-free cereal with a good source of vitamin D and an excellent source of 7 vitamins and minerals in every 1 cup serving; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy with your favorite milk; Makes a satisfying snack at work, after school, or as a late-night treat; A flavorful addition alongside your morning tea or coffee
- Convenient, ready-to-eat cereal packaged in a 33.5-ounce box for freshness and great taste
Milled corn, sugar, malt flavor, contains 2% or less of salt.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (ferric phosphate), niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More