Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Blueberry Breakfast Cereal Family Pack
Seize the day with Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Blueberry Muffin breakfast cereal, the classic whole grain biscuits that deliver a big crunch and satisfyingly sweet blueberry taste. Includes One, 14.3-ounce box of Frosted Mini Wheats Blueberry Muffin flavored cereal. With 48g whole grain and 10 layers of wheat in every bite, give your morning a boost with a cereal that sticks with you. Each bowl is an excellent source of fiber and a good source of 7 vitamins and minerals. Loved by adults and kids for its crunchy sweetness; Frosted Mini Wheats cereal is also tasty beyond breakfast. Enjoy a bowl with dairy or nut milk, pack a handful in a lunch box, tote bag or backpack for a take-along treat or keep in the car for when the kids are ready for a snack. They are easy to enjoy just about anywhere. Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Blueberry Muffin are a perfectly sweet wholesome wheat cereal made to stick with you.
- Crunchy, blueberry flavored whole grain biscuits are perfectly sweet and made to stick with you
- Start your day with the goodness of wheat biscuits made with 100% whole grain and delicious frosting packed with bakery fresh blueberry muffin flavor
- 48g whole grain per serving; Excellent source of fiber; Good source of 7 vitamins and minerals
- Low fat, healthy cereal; Enjoy with or without milk; Tasty snack at work, school, or as a late-night family treat
- Includes One, 14.3-ounce box of delicious ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness
Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Rice Syrup, Gelatin, Fruit Juice For Color, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice For Color, BHT For Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Folic Acid
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More