Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Breakfast Cereal Original
Greet the day with Kellogg's Original Frosted Mini-Wheats - a wholesome, low fat breakfast cereal that's built for big days. These bite-size biscuits pack a hearty crunch with crispy layers of wheat made from 100% whole grain that are frosted with irresistible sweetness in every bite. With 48 grams of whole grain per 60 gram serving, these tasty squares are not only delicious but are an excellent source of fiber. Each satisfying serving contains a good source of 7 vitamins and minerals to help fuel you for what's ahead. Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats make a nutritious, anytime meal or snack. Enjoy wheat bites throughout the day - as a well-deserved snack at the office, an afternoon pick-me-up, a post-workout treat, or a late-night bowlful of sweet, crunchy cereal. Frosted Mini-Wheats also make a scrumptious addition to homemade trail mix.
- Crunchy, bite-sized wheat biscuits with the irresistible taste of sweet frosting in every satisfying spoonful
- Start your day off right with the fortifying goodness of wheat biscuits made with 100% whole grain and delicious frosting
- With 48 grams of whole grain per 60 gram serving; Good source of 7 vitamins and minerals per serving; No artificial flavors or colors; No high fructose corn syrup; Contains wheat ingredients
- A low fat, healthy cereal that's sure to please both kids and adults; Enjoy with or without your favorite milk; Makes a tasty snack at work, school, or as a late-night treat
- Includes One, 18-ounce box of delicious Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal; Convenient, ready-to-eat cereal packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Brown Rice Syrup, Gelatin, BHT For Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Folic Acid
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More