Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Cold Breakfast Cereal
Do what's delicious with Special K Chocolatey Delight breakfast cereal. Includes One, 13.2-ounce box of cereal made from tasty ingredients. Crisp, wheat and rice flakes with chocolate flavored chunks help you stay on track for the day ahead. Every nourishing, satisfying bowl is a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Made with fiber (contains 3g total fat per serving) and contains B vitamins and iron, plus Vitamins A, C, and E as antioxidants women need (beta-carotene (source of vitamin A)); make it an irresistible part of your lunch, dinner or late-night snack. Try it as a convenient work day or between-meal treat. Enjoy Special K with dairy or nut-milk. Add it to your favorite yogurt, smoothie, or trail mix recipe. Morning time or any time, Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight cereal is a flavorful choice the whole family can feel good about.
- Delicious breakfast cereal with feel-good ingredients to help keep you going
- Crunchy wheat and rice flakes perfectly paired with delectable chocolate flavored chunks
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber (contains 3g total fat per serving); Kosher Dairy
- Enjoy in the morning with or without milk; Add to yogurt or smoothies; Perfect work snack or late-night treat
- Includes One, 13.2-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight cereal; Packaged for freshness
Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Chocolatey Chunks (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Wheat Bran, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Malt Flavor, Natural Flavors, BHT For Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Reduced Iron, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Beta-carotene, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.