Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay White Wine
Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay White Wine has been America's number one selling Chardonnay for almost 28 years. This Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay combines pineapple, mango and papaya flavors for a divinely complex and approachable white wine. Additionally, there are notes of citrus and aromas of vanilla and honey. A hint of toasty oak and butter round out the lingering finish.
- The 2019 vintage of this dry white wine bottle received 92 points and Editors’ Choice from Wine Enthusiast’s Jim Gordon in April 2021
- A refreshing Chardonnay wine that showcases tropical flavors such as pineapple, mango and papaya
- Pair this Kendall-Jackson dry wine bottle with salmon, grilled chicken breast, fettucine alfredo or fish tacos
- A medium bodied, smooth, crisp white wine with a touch of toasty oak and butter to round out the lingering finish
- Serve this white wine Chardonnay at dinner or to celebrate a special day
- California wine from Monterey County, Santa Barbara County and Mendocino County