Keurig® K-Elite™ Single-Serve K-Cup® Pod Coffee Maker - Brushed Slate
The Keurig K-Elite single serve brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve coffee maker features Strong Brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored iced coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills.
- Includes: one water filter handleand one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best.
- Brew cup sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 ounce.
- Coffee made in minutes.
- Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Quiet Brew technology minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use.
- Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible.