King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
Our motto? Never compromise on cake. So we've created a gluten-free mix that makes the best ever yellow cake, every time you bake. Turn it into a tender, golden layer cake or make a batch of moist, finely-crumbed cupcakes. You pick the frostings and fillings (sprinkles are optional, but highly recommended).Our mixes are carefully crafted in our test kitchen through meticulous taste-testing (it’s a tough job, but we’re up to the challenge!) and blendingto replicate our favorite recipes.The result? Mixes that make the finest gluten-free baked goods around. Simple ingredients, reliable results, and deliciousness that everyone can enjoy!
- Perfectly tender, golden, & moist
- Instructions are included to make the mix non-dairy
- Makes two 8" or 9" round layers, one 9" x 13" sheet cake, 1 Bundt-style cake, or 24 cupcakes
- Certified Gluten-Free and Non-GMO
- King Arthur Baking Company, America's oldest flour company, is 100% employee-owned, a founding B Corporation, and the nation's premier baking resource
Cane Sugar , Modified Tapioca Starch , Rice Flour , Potato Starch , Cornstarch , Emulsifier ( Rice Starch , Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids , Mono-and Diglycerides ) , Baking Powder , Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate , Baking Soda , Cornstarch , Monocalcium Phosphate ) , Natural Vanilla Flavor , Salt , Xanthan Gum . .
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More