Kraft Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Mealtime can be hard, especially when it comes to making something everyone agrees on. Use Kraft Finely Shredded Natural Mozzarella Shredded Cheese to make something everyone will love, so you can spend time focused on each other and not worried about making everyone happy. Finely shredded low-moisture and part-skim mozzarella shredded cheese brings a special touch to your Italian recipes with the Kraft flavor you know and love. Backed by 100 years of quality, this Mozzarella cheese taste great on a variety of dishes that the whole family will love. This cheese comes pre-shredded to save you prep time and easily blends with other flavors for a delicious meal every time. Sprinkle over pizzas, pasta dishes, salads, and more. Each 8 ounce bag of shredded cheese is resealable to help lock in flavor. Made with milk from cows raised without added rbST hormone. No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST treated cows.
- One 8 oz bag of Kraft Finely Shredded Natural Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Kraft Finely Shredded Natural Mozzarella Shredded Cheese is backed by years of cheese-making experience
- Every batch of Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk for creamy flavor
- Say yes to the rich cheese taste you and your family will love
- Shredded cheese sprinkles evenly and melts easily
- Enhance your next meal with Kraft Finely Shredded Natural Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Resealable bag helps lock in flavor
Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese ( Pasteurized Part-skim Milk , Cheese Culture , Salt , Enzymes ) , Modified Cornstarch Added To Prevent Caking , Natamycin ( A Natural Mold Inhibitor ) .
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.