La Brea Bakery French Loaf
Our La Brea Bakery French loaf has a smooth taste and thin, golden crust make this the perfect bread for a flavorful sandwich experience.
From starter to finish, it takes over 24 hours to make a loaf of La Brea Bakery bread. Our complex flavors, open air crumb and crispy crunchy crust are developed through a long fermentation using our original natural sourdough starter, high quality ingredients and long proofing times. Makes your next dinner, lunch or party exceptional with a loaf of our premium artisan breads.
- Baked with Simple Ingredients - Flour, Water, Yeast and Salt
- Great for sandwiches, Topped Toast and Grilled Cheese
- Pairs well with Pinot Noir, Pilsner, Double Crème Brie
- Our breads taste best on day of purchase. If not consuming right away, please store in the freezer
- Non- GMO Project Verified
Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Contains 2% or Less of: Sour Culture, Salt, Yeast, Semolina
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More