La Crema Monterey Pinot Noir California Red Wine
La Crema Monterey Pinot Noir is an elegant, easy drinking and charming red wine with dark red fruit flavors and light touches of toasted oak. A medium bodied La Crema wine, this opulent, yet approachable pinot noir red wine offers aromas of cherry, rhubarb and beets followed by flavors of red plum, cranberry and raspberry. It has distinct minerality, juicy acidity and integrated notes of barrel spice. This dry red wine offers robust fruit flavors and subtle savory notes along with a supple mouthfeel. This California wine bottle features a screw cap closure to ensure freshness. Crafted using boutique winemaking techniques, this red wine Pinot Noir is aged in oak barrels for a minimum of eight months to deliver a unique wine drinking experience. Pair this expressive dry wine with pulled pork sandwiches, charcuterie, salmon and pork loin. Sourced from select vineyards in Monterey, La Crema Pinot Noir is a silky, cool-climate red wine. From the vine to the glass, every step of the La Crema winemaking process seeks to preserve the Pinot Noir wine’s flavors. La Crema’s original name, La Crema Vinera, means “best of the vine,” setting the standard for all La Crema has done since 1979. La Crema is committed to sustainability. This bottled wine has a 13.5% ABV.
- One 750 ml bottle of La Crema Monterey Pinot Noir Red Wine
- Red wine Pinot Noir with flavors of red plum, cranberry and raspberry
- Pair with pulled pork sandwiches, charcuterie, salmon or pork loin
- Medium bodied La Crema Pinot Noir wine is richly textured with juicy, balanced acidity and integrated toasty spice
- Serve this dry red wine bottle with dinner or to celebrate special occasions
- California wine from Monterey County
- Dry, rich Red Wine featuring a screw cap closure
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.53(15)5(8)4(7)3(0)2(0)1(0)