La Crema Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir California Red Wine
La Crema Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir is an elegant dry red wine bursting with layers of ripe fruit flavors. This medium bodied La Crema wine has aromas of red fruit and mocha that open up to flavors of red cherry, blood orange, dark berry fruit and spice. Fine, supple tannins and juicy, balanced acidity drive a long finish on this dry wine. Crafted using boutique winemaking techniques, this pinot noir red wine is aged in oak barrels for a minimum of nine months to deliver a unique wine drinking experience. Pair a wine bottle of this expressive red wine Pinot Noir with roast chicken and mushrooms, grilled pork loin or gruyere macaroni. The Sonoma Coast growing region is known for its strong maritime influence, where warm summer temperatures are moderated by coastal fog creating a cool growing climate. With its unique geography and climate, the Sonoma Coast has proven to be one of the world’s premier pinot noir wine producing regions. From the vine to the glass, every step of the La Crema pinot noir winemaking process seeks to preserve the California wine’s rich fruit flavors. La Crema’s original name, La Crema Vinera, means “best of the vine,” setting the standard for all La Crema has done since 1979. La Crema is committed to sustainability. This bottled wine has a 13.5% ABV.
- One 750 ml bottle of La Crema Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir Red Wine
- Red wine Pinot Noir with flavors of red cherry, blood orange, dark berry fruit and spice
- Open this Pinot Noir wine to pair with roast chicken, pork loin or gruyere macaroni
- Silky, dry wine has aromas of red fruit and mocha with fine tannins and balanced acidity to drive a long finish
- Serve this La Crema Pinot Noir wine bottle with dinner or to celebrate special occasions
- California wine from the cool climate of the Sonoma Coast
- Pair with roast chicken with mushrooms, grilled pork loin and gruyere macaroni
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.57(21)5(14)4(6)3(0)2(1)1(0)