Larabar™ Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Fruit & Nut Bars
Eat clean with 100% real ingredients. Larabar makes simple and healthy snacks you can feel good about eating. With our simple blend of fruits, nuts & spices, clean eating just got a whole lot easier. Whether it's part of your breakfast or afternoon snack, this bar is an easy and delicious option that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite. Larabar Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Bars are made from just seven simple ingredients: dates, cashews, semisweet chocolate, raspberries, cocoa powder, sea salt, and raspberry extract and are Vegan, Gluten Free, Plant Based, Non-GMO, and a Good Source of Fiber. We’re Raising A Bar to real – and that means avoiding artificial sweeteners in our products and sticking with the real thing for a simply sweet taste you can trust. Simple. Pure. Delicious. Enjoy the energy.
- HEALTHY SNACKING: With 100% real ingredients and no artificial sweeteners, you can Raise A Bar to what you love; Larabar makes simple healthy snacks you can feel good about eating
- MADE FROM SEVEN SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Larabar Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Bars are made from just seven simple ingredients: dates, cashews, semisweet chocolate, raspberries, cocoa powder, sea salt, and raspberry extract
- PLANT BASED CLEAN EATING MADE SIMPLE: Vegan, Gluten Free, Plant Based, Non-GMO, and a Good Source of Fiber
- HEALTHY INDULGENCE: Conveniently wrapped and great for packing on the go, Larabar is perfect for anything from a morning treat to an afternoon snack
- CONTAINS: 1.6 oz bars, eight ct
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
DATES, CASHEWS, SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE* (UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, VANILLA EXTRACT), RASPBERRIES, COCOA POWDER*, SEA SALT, RASPBERRY EXTRACT.
Contains Cashew and Cashew Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More