Magistrate Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles Red Wine
Soaking up the sun of California’s famed Central Coast, Paso Robles, once revered as the wild west of the wine industry is now a haven for fertile, century-old vineyards producing wines of refined elegance and sophistication. This Paso Robles red wine carries aromas of black cherry, warm spice and vanilla, with assertive flavors of rich plum and dark berries, spiked with currant and espresso. Pair it with a garlic prime rib or flank steak for and elevated experience.
- 1 bottle= 5 glasses of wine
- Grapes produced in Paso Robles, CA
- Gold Medalist at the LA International Wine Competition
- Pairs well with garlic prime rib or flank steak
- Flavors of warm spice, vanilla, and dark berries