Marzetti Light Classic Caramel Dip
The best way to enjoy caramel covered apples is to just dip them right in! Marzetti Light Classic Caramel Dip is a rich and creamy way to enjoy your favorite fruit, but with less fat than our classic caramel dips. Dip, drizzle, or swirl some caramel into your favorite snacks and dishes to add a little sweetness. Our recipe is crafted with all the great taste you love, but without high fructose corn syrups or artificial colors.
- RICH AND CREAMY CARAMEL: Enjoy our Marzetti Light Classic Caramel Dip - crafted with 66% less fat than our classic caramel dip - for a rich and creamy way to snack on your favorite fruits, just dip right in or drizzle on top – whatever feels right
- PAIR WITH YOUR FAVORITE DIPPABLE FOODS for a snack time everyone will enjoy; our light caramel dip pairs great with sliced fruit, nuts, and pretzels for a blend of salty and sweet
- NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP OR ARTIFICIAL COLORS: Helping you eat better is our priority; we perfected our light classic caramel dip recipe with all the great taste you love, but with less fat, without artificial colors, or high-fructose corn syrups
- MORE THAN A FRUIT DIP: Our caramel dip adds a decadent touch to a variety of foods; use as an alternative to syrup or drizzle onto coffee cake for the perfect addition of buttery sweetness
- RICH AND INDULGENT: Indulge in great flavor made from high-quality ingredients; packaged in a 13.5-oz. tub to keep on hand to level up snack time, dinner parties, and celebrations alike
Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Polydextrose, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Condensed Skim Milk, Sugar), Modified Corn Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Less Than 2% of: Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Salt, Palm Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Alginate, Artificial Flavor, Natural Flavor.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.