Nature Made Prenatal Multi Vitamin + DHA Softgels 200mg
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support during pregnancy such as folic acid and iron, as well as 200 mg DHA in one convenient softgel. Nature Made Prenatal Vitamin + DHA is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrientsand provides a full vitamin profile including all 8 B vitamins, vitamin C and fat soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E, K).
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 60-day supply of Nature Made Prenatal Vitamin DHA Softgels, 60 softgels per bottle
- Specially formulated to support the development of baby’s brain, nervous system, bones and eyes. Clinically proven absorption.
- Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No artificial flavors, gluten free.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin A ( as Beta Carotene ) , Vitamin C ( As Ascorbic Acid ) , Vitamin D3 ( As Cholecalciferol ) , Vitamin E ( Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate ) , Thiamin ( Thiamin Mononitrate ) , Riboflavin , Niacin ( Niacinamide ) , Vitamin B6 ( Pyridoxine Hydrochloride ) , Folic Acid , Vitamin B12 ( Cyanocobalamin ) , Calcium ( Calcium Carbonate ) , Iron ( Ferrous Fumarate ) , Zinc ( Zinc Oxide ) , Omega-3 Fatty Acids ( , from : Fish Oil ) , Gelatin , Soybean Oil , Glycerin , Water , Soy Lecithin , Yellow Beeswax , Resin .
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More