Natures Plus ProCreation Female Fertility Support®
ProCreation Female Fertility Support delivers B-complex and folate, as well as Chinese green tea extract and vitamins A (as beta carotene), C and E. This advanced supplement also features chasteberry and a host of reproductive system-enhancing antioxidants. ProCreation Female Fertility Support is the natural way to maximize reproductive function:
- Provides standardized green tea to support healthy uterine and ovarian function
- Delivers crucial reproductive-optimizing vitamins A (as beta carotene), C and E
- Includes DHA to support healthy early-stage embryonic development and uterine implantation
- Supplies Ferti-Forte Herbal Blend and chasteberry to support hormonal function
- Features antioxidants shown to promote overall reproductive health
- Is safe, natural and effective nutritional support
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Chinese Green Tea ( Camellia Sinensis Leaf ) ( Decaffeinated ) ( Standardized 50% [ 25 mg ] Polyphenols , Ferti-forte Whole Food Blend : Acerola Cherry , Apple Pectin , Black Currant Fruit , Broccoli , Bromelain ( From Pineapple Fruit ) , Carrot , Chlorella , Green Cabbage , Norwegian Kelp , Parsley , Rose Hips , Spinach , Spirulina , Sunflower Oil , Watercress , Cucumber , Fig , Brown Rice , Garlic , Date , Maca ( Lepidium Meyenii Root ) , Korean Ginseng ( Panax ) , Turmeric ( Curcuma Longa Rhizome ) ( Standardized 95% [ 46 . 5 mg ] Curcumin ) , Chasteberry ( Vitex Agnus-castus Fruit ) ( Standardized 0 . 5% [ 250 mg ] Agnuside , 0 . 4% [ 200 Mcg ] Aucubin ) , DHA ( Docosahexaenoic Acid ) ( Vegetarian ) ( Omega-3 Fatty Acid , from : Algae [ Schizochytrium Sp . ] Oil ) . Other Ingredients : Vegetable Cellulose , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Stearic Acid , Magnesium Stearate and Purified Water .
Contains Sunflower Seeds and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Carrots and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More