Old El Paso Zesty Ranch Flavored Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells
Create So. Many. Pasobilities. with Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells. They have a flat bottom so they stand up on their own. These crunchy gluten free corn taco shells blasted with bold ranch flavor make meal times even more fun. For maximum crunch, heat in oven at 325⁰F for five to six minutes. Or microwave 30 to 45 seconds per package directions. Fill with meats, cheeses, and more for a flavor fiesta.
- FLAT BOTTOM: Old El Paso Stand 'N Stuff taco shells have a flat bottom so they stand up on their own
- EASY TO FILL: Fill the space with taco toppings like chicken; beef; tomato; onions; cheese; sour cream and more; So Many Pasobilities
- FLAVOR FORWARD: Gluten free taco shells blasted with bold ranch flavor; For maximum crunch; heat in oven at 325⁰F for five to six minutes or microwave on high 30 to 45 seconds and let stand for one minute
- GREAT FOR GET TOGETHERS: Make these Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells a part of taco bars; party spreads; Cinco de Mayo; Taco Tuesdays; a backyard BBQ; and beyond
- CONTAINS: One 5.4 oz box of Old El Paso Zesty Ranch Flavored Stand 'N Stuff Taco Shells; 10 shells
Limed Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Contains Less Than 2% of: Buttermilk*, Salt, Garlic*, Dextrose, Tomato*, Onion*, Monosodium Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Cheddar Cheese* (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Sour Cream* (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Spices, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Color Added. *Dried
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3.67(15)5(8)4(2)3(1)2(0)1(4)