Old Spice Moisturize with Shea Butter Shampoo
What if your hair's shampoo took as much pride in your hair as you do? Old Spice Moisturize with shea butter is that moisturizing shampoo. It has even appointed itself "Defender of the Moisture" or "DOTM," if you will. Whatever you want to call it, it delivers amazing results every time. Again, it likes you to call this "ARET." What this shampoo loves more than acronyms is soft hair and manly scents. How does the berry and vanilla scents of the African plain sound? We thought so. Experience the barbershop-quality results of Old Spice hair products, inspired by barbers.
- SOFTNESS IS ITS GAME: Old Spice Moisturize is good at softening and would like you to know about it
- MANLY SCENTS: Smells like an African plain in the dry season but moisturizes like an African plain in the wet season
- BARBERSHOP QUALITY: Inspired by barbers and crafted for barbershop quality results
- SO FRESH, SO SMOOTH: Leaves hair with softer, fresher, attractive, and more mansome than ever
- BE AMAZING: Feel like you just left the best barbershop in all the land
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.53(66)5(43)4(16)3(6)2(1)1(0)