Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Creamy Vanilla
The True Strength of Casein
Faster digesting protein is desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles, but slow digestion and absorption may be more beneficial at other times - including bedtime when your body typically goes for hours without food. Casein proteins are acid sensitive and thicken in the stomach. Compared to some other proteins, it can take longer for our Gold Standard 100% Casein to be broken down into its amino acid subcomponents. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, we''ve created a formula that sets the standard for slow digesting protein support.
Beyond The Basics
- Best-Selling Micellar Casein.
- Nearly 73% Protein by Weight (24G of Protein per 33G Serving)
- 24 Grams of Slow-Digesting Micellar Casein per Serving.
- Nearly 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) per Serving.
- Nearly 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Every Scoop.
Micellar Casein , Flavors Natural & Artificial , Inulin , Salt , Lecithin , Gum Blend ( Cellulose Gum , Xanthan Gum , Carrageenan ) , Sucralose , Aminogen , Yellow 5
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More