Pepcid Maximum Strength AC Tablets
Maximum Strength Pepcid AC Heartburn Relief Tablets with famotidine provide fast-acting prevention and relief of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Each maximum strength acid controlling tablet is specially formulated with 20 mg of famotidine, a known acid reducer that relieves heartburn brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages. Keep a package in your bag or at your desk for easy-access to treat heartburn on-the-go. You can take just one Maximum Strength Pepcid AC as little as 10 minutes before eating, and know you have acid control on your side all day or all night.†* Adults & children 12+, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water to relieve symptoms; do not chew. Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. †Prevents heartburn if taken 10 to 60 minutes before a meal. *Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.
- Maximum Strength Pepcid AC Heartburn Relief Tablets with famotidine help reduce & control acid
- Maximum strength acid controlling tablets relieve heartburn due to acid indigestion & sour stomach
- 1 tablet controls acid all day or night, based on results of 9-hr daytime & 12-hr nighttime studies
- Each tablet contains 20 mg of famotidine, a known acid reducer, for heartburn relief & acid control
- Acid reducing tablets can prevent heartburn if taken 10-60 minutes before consuming food or beverage
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.