Pillsbury Original Crescent Roll Dough
Make weeknight dinner a success with the home-baked goodness of Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls. Known for their flakiness and fluffiness, these rolls are a hit with even the pickiest of eaters. This value two-pack of refrigerated crescent rolls dough makes 16 rolls. Keep them on hand for an easy dinner side. Simply bake according to package directions for golden brown crescent rolls ready in nine to twelve minutes. Looking for more dinner ideas? Choose from dozens of Pillsbury recipes, including classic crowd-pleasing appetizers and easy everyday favorites, to find a new way to enjoy Pillsbury crescent rolls any day of the week. Imagine the memories you’ll make.
- HOMEMADE TASTE: Enjoy flaky and fluffy freshly baked crescent rolls
- QUICK AND EASY: Just separate dough; roll and curve into a crescent shape and bake until golden brown
- KID FAVORITE: Delight even the pickiest eater at dinner with a warm; golden brown Pillsbury crescent roll
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Simply scan your receipt to earn cash for participating schools
- AT HOME MEMORIES: Imagine the memories you'll make while gathering to enjoy Pillsbury crescents
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean and Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Fractionated Palm Oil, Water, Mono and Diglycerides, TBHQ and Citric Acid [Preservatives], Beta Carotene [For Color]), Sugar, Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate).Contains 2% or Less of: Soybean Oil, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Salt, Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Annatto Extract (For Color).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More