Progresso™ Light Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Progresso Light Creamy Chicken Noodle canned soup has at least 33% fewer calories and 50% less fat per serving than regular ready-to-serve soups*. This soup packs the familiar, delicious flavors of chicken noodle soup. Enjoy the entire can of soup at 220 calories.
*Progresso Light: 110 calories, 3g fat per serving. Average of creamy chicken and pasta ready-to-serve soups: 180 calories, 9g fat.
- LIGHT CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP: Enjoy the taste of chicken noodle soup with 33% fewer calories per serving than regular ready to serve soups
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with white meat chicken with no antibiotics ever
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources
- QUICK AND EASY: Convenient canned soups ready to eat in minutes
- PER CAN: Enjoy this soup at 220 calories per can
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Chicken Broth , Cooked White Chicken Meat , Carrots , Egg Noodles ( Semolina Wheat , Egg , * ) , Celery , Modified Food Starch . Contains Less Than 2% Of : Water , Soybean Oil , Salt , Sugar , Cream , Maltodextrin , Yeast Extract , Potassium Chloride , Soy Protein Concentrate , Chicken Fat , Butter , Egg White , * , Sodium Phosphate , Flavoring , Whey Protein Concentrate , Soy Protein Isolate , Nonfat Milk , Parsley , * , Fermented Whey , Onion Powder , Sweetened Condensed Milk ( Sugar , Milk ) * , Garlic Powder , Natural Flavor , Chicken , * , Spice , Butter Oil , Cultured Wheat Gluten , Citric Acid , Beta Carotene ( Color ) . * , Dried
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...