Rue De Perle Bordeaux Red Wine
Rue De Perle does French wines with flair. Their wines embrace a long-standing commitment to unrivaled quality and reach beyond the ordinary for an uncompromising approach to the French joie de vivre. This French Bordeaux is full-bodied with aromas of bright red berry fruits, black cherry, and warm spice. It carries flavors of ripe raspberry and boysenberry pate de fruit that are elevated by hints of pepper. Pairs well with roasted red meats, spaghetti, and grilled cheese sandwiches. Ce vin est bon! "
- 1 bottle = 5 glasses of wine
- Grapes produced in Bordeaux, France
- Gold Medalist at the LA International Wine Competition
- Pairs well with red meats, spaghetti, or grilled cheese
- Flavors of red berries, black cherry, and warm spice