Rumba Meats® Beef Cross-Cut Hind Shank
Get the most of your meat with delicious, versatile beef hind shank. Beef hind shank, also known as top hind shank, becomes extremely tender when cooked for long periods of time over moist heat. Therefore, hind shanks are best for slow cooking or braising. The secret ingredient to any dish made with beef hind shank is time. Cook them low and slow for four to six hours for maximum tenderness and flavor. As they cook, the bone and cartilage not only release deep flavor but nutritious minerals as well. While the meat is delicious, donâ€™t forget about the bone marrow! Once youâ€™ve made your meal, save the bones to make a flavorful and nutritious bone broth. Purchase hind shank today for a flavorful cut of meat that produces twice the meals and twice the flavor.
- Beef Cross-Cut Hind Shank (Chamorro De Res Cortado), 0.8 - 3.8 lb.
- 100% beef
- 23 grams of protein per serving
- Best when cooked low and slow
- Enjoy the meat, then use the bones to add extra flavor to stocks, soups and stews
- Vacuum-sealed for freshness
- High-quality beef hind shank
Beef Neck Bones
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...