Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo
Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo is a delicious egg-free mayonnaise alternative made with 100% Avocado Oil and a little help from the mighty chickpea. Most vegan mayos are made with processed starches and pea or soy powders. However, we’ve leveraged the plant power of Aquafaba, the natural egg substitute made simply from chickpeas and water. ir Kensington's Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo is made from the highest quality Non- GMO ingredients like 100% Avocado Oil and Organic Aquafaba. All of our Vegan Mayos are Certified Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free and Keto Diet Certified. We never use any artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives. We believe if it's not food, it doesn't belong in our food. Our condiments and salad dressings are always in good taste, with good taste, for those with good taste.
- COLD WEATHER WARNING: During the winter, condiment can separate if it freezes in transit; While safe to eat, it will not look or taste appealing; You may wish to delay ordering until temps are warmer
- Sir Kensington’s Vegan Mayo is the first vegan mayonnaise made with aquafaba - the perfect natural egg alternative made from the water left over after cooking chickpeas
- Sir Kensington’s avocado oil Vegan Mayo eliminates compromise on texture and taste for an experience even mayonnaise lovers love
- Our plant-based Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo is made from the highest quality Non- GMO Project Verified ingredients like 100% Avocado Oil and Organic Aquafaba
- All Sir Kensington's condiments and dressings including Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo are proudly Non- GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, and Paleo Diet Friendly
- We are just as proud of what we put in as what we leave out; We use no artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives in our Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(67)4(26)3(10)2(3)1(8)