Hover to Zoom
1 lbUPC: 0003338320027
Delicious and nutritious, fresh strawberries provide their signature sweet taste all year long. An excellent source of Vitamin C and manganese, they add flavorful heart and immune system benefits to any dish. Strawberries are versatile and work well as a snack and in sweet or savory recipes.
- Gluten-free, Paleo, and keto friendly
- Great for snacking, sweet and savory recipes, and freezing for future consumption
- The sweetness of strawberries is often referred to as "nature's candy"
- Pairs well with: avocado, fresh herbs (like basil and mint), balsamic, chocolate, and most cheeses
- Keep refrigerated and gently wash with cool tap water right before eating
- Strawberries are considered kids' favorite fruit!
OptUP® Nutrition Rating
servings per container
Serving size1cup (whole) (72 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily value*
Vitamin A8.64Number of International Units0%
Vitamin D0Number of International Units0%
Vitamin E0.311Number of International Units2%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.