Super Nutrition Women's Blend Antioxidant Rich Multi-Vitamin
Vitamin are essential for life.
It takes only a small amount of vitamins to survive. It takes lots more to thrive.
- There''s more in it! Our blend of nutrients and scientifically proven potencies reduces the need to buy additional vitamins or minerals or take extra tablets.
- Supports stronger bones. You get 1000 mg of Calcium, 2500 IU of Vitamin D3, 600 mg of Magnesium, 90 mcg of Vitamin K2 (MK7) and full potencies of seven other bone-building nutrients.
- Heart health. You get 400 IU of Vitamin E, 100 mcg, of Folic Acid and 250 mcg of Selenium for heart health, plus a full 1000 mg of Vitamin C.
- Reduced PMS. Our balanced blend is guaranteed to reduce PMS discomfort, if any.
- Balanced for Women. with higher potencies of the B-Compelx plus organic Vitex extract and a variety of organic herbs and green foods.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Beta Carotene , Betaine ( HCI ) , Bioflavonoids ( , from : Citrus ) , Boron ( , from : Krebs Cycle Boron ) , Choline (Bitartrate) , GLA ( , from : Borage ) , Glutamic Acid ( Hcl Form ) , Hesperidin ( , from : Citrus ) , Inositol , Paba ( Para-amino Benzoic Acid ) , Rutin ( , from : Eucalyptus ) , Vitex ( 5 : 1 Extract ) , Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols ( Gamma ) , Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols ( Alpha , Beta , Delta ) , Organic Herb and Whole Food Blend : Rose Hips , , Astragalus Root . Atractylodes Lancea Root . Chlorella . , Codonopsitis Root , . Astragalus Root , Fo Ti Root , Ginger Root , Gotu Kola , Licorice Root , Maca Root , Nettle Leaf , Pau D'Arco Bark , , Spirulina , Kale . Other Ingredients : Microcrystalline Cellulose , Croscarmellose Sodium , Magnesium Stearate , Stearic Acid , Calcium Silicate .
Contains Glutamate and Their Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More