Tillamook Rocky Road Ice Cream
For the best-tasting classic rocky road, grab Tillamook Rocky Road Ice Cream. Smooth and creamy, this classic is one you won't forget. Made with natural flavors, more cream than required and less air, this ice cream has rich chocolate marshmallow flavor. Create delicious crowd-pleasing frozen desserts like an ice cream sundae, ice cream cake and more. Tillamook Ice Cream uses high-quality pasteurized milk and uses no bioengineered ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. Do Right By Every Bite.
- One 48 oz container of Tillamook Rocky Road Ice Cream
- This Tillamook Ice Cream is made with more cream and less air for extra creamy spoonfuls
- Premium ingredients like mini marshmallows, almonds and cream for a rich, tasty rocky road ice cream that will satisfy your cravings
- Have a scoop, or use as an ingredient to create chocolate ice cream cones, ice cream sandwiches or other chocolate desserts and frozen snacks
- Enjoy by yourself, or use as a party food and make memories at family dinner, date night, movie night with friends and other gatherings
- Made from pasteurized high-quality milk and cage-free eggs, with no bioengineered ingredients or artificial preservatives or flavors for high quality
- Store ice cream container in freezer when not using to keep Tillamook Ice Cream frozen
Cream, Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Almonds, Cocoa (processed with alkali), Corn Syrup, Pasteurized Egg Yolks, Modified Cornstarch, Gelatin, Tara Gum, Guar Gum, Safflower Oil, Salt.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Undeclared Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Mustard and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.