Totino's™ Triple Meat Pizza Rolls™
Totino's Triple Meat Pizza Rolls will sort your cravings in a few minutes. A meat lover’s pizza with three kinds of meat. Try rolling it up into one delicious, poppable bite of pizza and we’ve got you covered. Instructions on the back, triple meat on the inside. From quiet nights on the couch to catching the game with friends, Totino's Triple Meat Pizza Rolls are the perfect any-occasion snack. Whether you're feeding a crowd or simply need a little nibble, these frozen pizza rolls are ready when you are. Sixty seconds in the microwave is all it takes to enjoy these crispy pizza snacks. Totino's Pizza Rolls can also be prepared in an air fryer in under 10 minutes. Contains 50 pizza rolls in total.
- PIZZA ROLLS: Pizza snacks rolled into hot bite-sized pockets of goodness, baked to a golden finish, and filled with tasty pizza toppings; Instructions on the back, deliciousness on the inside
- QUICK AND EASY: Simply pop in the microwave, oven, or air fryer and enjoy in minutes; Perfect alongside your favorite snacks like pizza bagels, mini corn dogs, taquitos and other frozen snacks
- CROWD PLEASER: Whether you need an afternoon pick-me-up or have guests coming over, Totino's Pizza Rolls are a real crowd-pleaser; Serve as is, or turn it up a notch with your favorite pizza ingredients; Either way, it's a great snack to serve
- KIDS SNACK: Snacking after school has never tasted so good; When the teens need a hot, satisfying snack, help them smash their hunger with Totino's Pizza Rolls
- CONTAINS: 24.8 oz, 50 ct
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Enriched Flour Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Imitation Mozzarella Cheese (Water, Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil, Guar Gum, Salt, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Rennet Casein, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Titanium Dioxide [Artificial Color]), Cooked Chicken Pizza Topping Pork Added (Sausage Made with Chicken Pork Added [Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Salt, and 2% or Less of: Spices, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Maltodextrin (from Corn and Tapioca), Caramelized Sugar, Soy Flour, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors], Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Textured Vegetable Protein Soy Flour, Caramel Color], Sodium Phosphates), Cooked Cured Pork Pizza Topping Canadian Style Bacon Water Added [Pork Sirloin Hips Cured with Water, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Smoke Flavor, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite], Ground Pork, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Vegetable Oil, Pepperoni Seasoned Pork, Chicken and Beef Pizza Topping (Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Soy Protein Isolate, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% or Less of: Pepperoni [Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% or Less of: Spices, Dextrose, Pork Stock, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin of Paprika, Flavoring, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid], Spices, Dextrose, Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Ascorbate, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Sodium Nitrite, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid), Contains Less than 2% of: Modified Corn Starch, Rehydrated Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese (Water, Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Citric Acid), Sugar, Salt, Modified Whey, Defatted Soy Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Methylcellulose, Spice, Dried Onion, Onion Powder, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Rehydrated Enzyme Modified Cheese (Water, Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), TBHQ (Preservative).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.