Traditional Medicinals Organic Echinacea Plus Tea
Native American tribes have been using echinacea, or purple coneflower, for hundreds of years before it made its way into Western herbalism. Today, it is one of the most widely studied herbs for its ability to promote a healthy immune response.* Have some on hand for when you need a boost of wellness
- Herbal Power: Fires up the immune system
- Taste: Mildly minty with a twist of citrus
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in US; as a Certified B-Corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social and economic impact
- One carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
All Herbal Ingredients: Organic Echinacea Purpurea Herb 1065 mg † Organic Echinacea Purpurea Root Dry Extract (2-8: 1) 37.5 mg † Organic Echinacea Angustifolia Herb 30 mg † Proprietary Blend: 367.5 mg Organic West Indian Lemongrass Leaf † Organic Spearmint Leaf †
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.