Velveeta Shells & Cheese Pasta with Cheese Sauce & 2% Milk Cheese Meal
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Made With 2% Milk Cheese gives you all the goodness of liquid gold, but with half the fat of regular shells and cheese. Smooth, creamy and undeniably VELVEETA, the combination of shells and creamy cheese sauce is an instant family favorite. Each box of mac and cheese includes shell pasta and cheese sauce, so you have everything you need to serve the side dish your family loves. Our delicious boxed dinner features real cheese from 2% milk in every bite. To prepare, boil the pasta until tender, drain, and stir in the cheese sauce for an easy dinner that's ready in 10 minutes. Each 12-ounce box of mac and cheese meal makes about 3 servings. Add a little liquid gold to all your meals with VELVEETA mac and cheese.
- One 12 oz. box of VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Made With 2% Milk Cheese
- VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Made With 2% Milk Cheese has half the fat of regular shells and cheese
- Easy mac and cheese meal includes shell pasta and creamy cheese sauce
- Every creamy bite of VELVEETA shells is made with real cheese from 2% milk
- Macaroni and cheese is a classic family meal for kids and adults
- Shell pasta and creamy cheese sauce are individually sealed
- Shells and cheese meal is ready to eat in 10 minutes
Enriched Macaroni Product (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid): Cheese Sauce (Whey, Part-skim Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Canola Oil, Milk, Contains Less Than 2% of Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid as A Preservative, Artificial Color, Milkfat, Cheese Culture, Oleoresin Paprika [Color], Natural Flavor, Enzymes, Annatto Extract [Color], Vitamin A Palmitate).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More