Vitacost Boswellia Extract - Standardized
What is Boswellia extract?
Boswellia serrata is a branching tree found in dry, hilly areas of India. The bark contains a natural plant compound called oleoresin, which consists of essential oils, gum and terpenoids. These terpenoids contain alpha and beta boswellic acids, which have been found to inhibit production of leukotrienes in the body, promoting joint movement and comfort.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Boswellia Extract?
- May promote joint movement and comfort.*
- May also help maintain cartilage health.*
Vitacost® Boswellia Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 307 mg of boswellia extract standardized to 65% boswellic acids (200 mg) per 1-tablet serving.
- Standardization ensures consistent levels of active ingredients in each dose.
- Each bottle contains 120 servings.
- Great value compared to other brands.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.>
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.