Vitacost Chelated Manganese - Albion® Manganese Glycinate Chelate
What is Chelated Manganese - Albion® Manganese Glycinate Chelate?
Chelated Manganese - Albion® Manganese Glycinate Chelate is a high quality chelated form of the mineral manganese.
Chelated minerals are minerals that have been chemically bound to another molecule (typically an amino acid) to form a complex. Chelation naturally occurs during digestion, after stomach acid and enzymes break down protein into amino acids. Amino acids bind to minerals, assisting their transport through the intestinal walls.
Unfortunately, the body is not efficient at producing chelated minerals. So, Albion developed an exclusive technology that mimics the body’s natural chelation process, producing readily absorbable organic chelated minerals in supplement form. Glycine, an easily identified and efficiently absorbed amino acid, is the chelator (binding agent) most commonly used in Albion formulations.
Albion chelated minerals are:
- Produced in laboratories under carefully controlled conditions, utilizing an advanced, patented chelation process
- Clinically researched and chemically validated with TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System)
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Chelated Manganese - Albion® Manganese Glycinate Chelate?
- Manganese is considered an essential mineral, because it is required for proper function of the body
Why is Vitacost® Chelated Manganese - Albion® Manganese Glycinate Chelate your everday essential?
- Features Albion chelated manganese for optimal absorption
- Includes a proprietary absorption-support nutrient blend with ginger root, black pepper (Piper nigrum)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.