Vitacost Gluten-Free Tapioca Flour
No gluten? No problem! A grain-free, gluten-free flour derived from the South American cassava plant, tapioca flour is a starchy, subtly sweet alternative to traditional flour. Vitacost® Tapioca Flour makes the perfect thickener or binding agent for crisp crusts, smooth sauces and creamy soups – and unlike other flours, it won’t alter the flavor of your favorite recipes.
Use with other Vitacost® gluten-free flours to make the perfect baking blend.
- Made from the starch of the cassava plant
- Perfect alternative to traditional flour
- Use for thickening and binding your favorite recipes
- Won’t separate when refrigerated or frozen
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Gluten free and grain free
- Vegan and Non-GMO
Tapioca Flour .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.91(100)5(92)4(7)3(1)2(0)1(0)