Vitacost Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Omega-3 EPA + DHA Lemon
What is Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Omega-3 EPA+ DHA?
Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is a lemon-flavored liquid omega-3 supplement derived from codfish, which are plentiful in Norway’s Atlantic waters. Cod liver oil is derived from the livers of codfish that are rich in vitamins A and D, as well as the omega-3 essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Omega-3 EPA + DHA?
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range.*
- Maintains healthy blood lipid levels already within normal limits.*
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Promotes healthy joint movement and comfort.*
Why is Vitacost Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Omega-3 EPA+ DHA your everyday essential?>
- Delicious lemon flavor.
- Can be taken by teaspoonfuls or added to beverages or dressings.
- Easy way to add omega-3 EPA and DHA to your diet!
- Contains 50 servings per bottle.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.