Vitacost Red Clover Blossom Herbal Supplement Capsules
What is red clover?
Red clover (Trifolium pratense) is a perennial plant with pinkish-red flowers that grows in the wild throughout Europe and is planted as a major grazing crop for cattle in the U.S. It’s also known as cow clover, meadow clover or wild clover.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Red Clover Blossom?
- Red clover flowers have been used traditionally to support respiratory, circulatory and reproductive health
- Like soy, red clover contains isoflavones, or plant compounds with properties similar to estrogen
- The major isoflavones in red clover include daidzein and genistein
- Red clover is commonly used to support women’s health during menopause
- Also contains vitamins and minerals
Vitacost Red Clover Blossom is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 750 mg of red clover per 2-capsule serving
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.