Vitacost Synergy Ascorbyl Palmitate
What is Ascorbyl Palmitate?
Ascorbyl palmitate is a synthetic, fat-soluble form of vitamin C formed from ascorbic acid and palmitic acid.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient found naturally in fruits and vegetables. It’s not produced or stored by the body and must be continually replenished through diet.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Ascorbyl Palmitate?
- Vitamin C is required for the proper development and function of many parts of the body.
- Vitamin C supports the development and repair of the body’s tissues.*
- Vitamin C is needed to form the protein collagen, which the body uses to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.*
- Because vitamin C is an antioxidant, it can reduce damage that free radicals, chemicals and pollutants cause to the body’s cells.*
Why is Synergy Ascorbyl Palmitate your everyday essential?
Supplies 200 mg of vitamin C (from 500 mg of ascorbyl palmitate) per single-capsule serving
- Contains 180 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.