Vitacost Unflavored Lecithin Granules
Vitacost Lecithin Granules is an easy way to add lecithin to your diet. Simply blend into beverages or smoothies, or sprinkle onto yogurt, pudding, oatmeal, applesauce or cereal.
Lecithin is a fatty substance found in nuts, legumes, wheat germ, soybeans, egg yolks and organ meats. It’s part of all living cells and functions as a major component of cell membranes, which regulate the entrance and exit of nutrients into cells. Lecithin is synonymous with phosphatidylcholine, one of the primary phospholipids.
Lecithin is a precursor for the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter recognized for its positive effects on brain and memory.* It’s also an emulsifier, helping with the breakdown of fats.* Commericially, lecithin is used to give foods like ice cream a creamy texture.
How does Vitacost Lecithin Granules support health?
- Supports healthy brain function and the building blocks for memory.*
- Promotes the formation of acetylcholine.*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range.*
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism.*
Why choose Vitacost Lecithin Granules?
- Easy to use! Blend into smoothies or mix into yogurt, oatmeal and more
- Supplies 15 grams of lecithin per two-tablespoon serving
- Provides 3,250 mg of phosphatidylcholine and 450 mg of choline per serving
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.