Vitaminwater® Zero Sugar Rise Orange Flavored Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage
You want to know what you can expect from a refreshing bottle of Vitaminwaterzero sugar? we’ll tell you, in 100 words or less (only76 left now). state of matter? liquid. amount of sugar? zero.vitamin-enhanced drinks. electrolyte-ish, calorie-free, hydration.bottled. water—but flavored, plus vitamins. orange. halfway there.each 20 fl oz bottle has as many calories as it has sugar: zero.packed with vitamin c, vitamin b (b5, b6, b12) and electrolytes. it’s a drink with substance, unlike this sentence, which is only here to make it to the 100-word limit.
- eachbottled wateriszero sugar, zero calorie
- packed with 100% of daily recommendedantioxidantvitamin cand agreat source ofvitamin b5, vitamin b6, and vitamin b12
- vitamin-enhanced water withelectrolytesto help youhydratelike ahuman who’s 60% water and needs vitamins
- the delicious taste of orange flavor with other natural flavors
- one 20 fl oz bottleof Vitaminwaterzero sugar rise
Reverse Osmosis Water, Erythritol, Less Than 05% of: Vitamins A, C, E, B3, B5, B6, B12 (Beta-carotene, Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin), Electrolytes (Calcium and Potassium Phosphates and Calcium and Magnesium Lactates), Zinc Gluconate, Citric Acid, Gum Acacia, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbitol, Glycerol Ester of Rosin, Natural Flavors, Beta Carotene (For Color), Stevia Leaf Extract.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.