Vitaminwater® Zero Sugar Squeezed Lemonade Flavored Bottled Water
Good news for good people that like good stuff. vitaminwater zero sugar squeezed is the same lemonade flavored water beverage you’ve always turned to for vitamins and zero sugar deliciousness. Well, guess what, we just added more stuff.
What’s that mean for you? it means vitamins. and electrolytes. and more nutrients. Which are all good things. With 0 calories per 20 oz bottle.
It also means this vitaminwater zero sugar squeezed has a good source of 7 vitamins and 2 minerals, including: vitamin a, vitamins b3, b5 and b6, vitamin c, vitamin e, antioxidant selenium, biotin and zinc.
And that's bad news for the people who like bad stuff.
So, make sure to pick up a pack if you’re a do-gooder or a good stuff appreciator.
- Great taste; more nutrients; zero sugar; win win win
- Zero sugar vitamin and nutrient-enhanced water beverage with electrolytes and other good stuff
- A good source of 7 vitamins and 2 minerals, including: vitamin a, vitamins b3, b5, and b6, vitamin c, vitamin e, antioxidant selenium, biotin and zinc
- The delicious taste of lemonade flavor with other natural flavors
- Get a 20 fl oz bottle of vitaminwater zero sugar squeezed, 0 calories each
Reverse Osmosis Water, Erythritol, Less than 0.5% of: Vitamins a, C, E, B5, and B6 (Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin), Electrolytes (Calcium and Magnesium Lactates and Calcium and Potassium Phosphates), Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Selenate, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Gum Acacia, Glycerol Ester of Rosin, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.23(596)5(354)4(111)3(74)2(29)1(28)