Whitehaven New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
Whitehaven New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc captures bright citrus aromas of grapefruit and lemongrass in this crisp, refreshing white wine. Superbly structured and balanced, it displays layers of fresh-snipped greens and warm pear nectar blended with notes of tropical fruit. This powerful Whitehaven wine pairs well with Asian-style dishes, poultry and salads. Each glass of this Sauvignon Blanc wine from Marlborough, New Zealand, boasts a long and clean finish. A convenient screw cap makes it easy to open and helps preserve freshness.
- One 750 mL bottle of Whitehaven New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
- Bright, refreshing and crisp white wine
- Notes of citrus fruit and lemongrass
- Enjoy this highly versatile wine with a summer salad or any meal
- Easy to open screw cap so no wine opener is needed
- Best served chilled
- Glass bottle that is 100% recyclable
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.58(19)5(13)4(5)3(0)2(1)1(0)