Woodbridge Buttery Chardonnay White Wine
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi. In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft fine wines for everyday enjoyment. Our Buttery Chardonnay offers a richer, creamier, more buttery profile than our much loved, classic Chardonnay. Flavors of golden delicious apple & tropical fruit, complemented by notes of brown spice & toasty vanilla aromas distinguish this Buttery Chardonnay.
- One 1.5 L bottle of Woodbridge Buttery Chardonnay White Wine, equal to two standard 750 mL bottles
- Butter chardonnay wine with brown spice and vanilla aromas plus golden delicious apple and tropical fruit flavors
- Woodbridge wine perfect for pairing with light dishes and salads, roasted nuts, creamy pastas, and grilled fish
- Medium-bodied California wine with balanced acidity, a creamy mouthfeel, and a long finish
- Chardonnay wine made with grapes sourced from celebrated regions of Central California
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.6(40)5(29)4(8)3(2)2(0)1(1)