Item 1 of 5 is selected.
Zerowater® 5-Stage Ion Exchange Replacement Water Filter
1 ctUPC: 0018878100001
- Our replacement filters fit in all ZeroWater pitchers and water dispensers, from the smallest pitcher to the largest.
- Instead of carbon filtering only, our filters use Ion Exchange Technology to reduce contaminants.
- ZeroWater filters filter water in 5 stages, are NSF certified to reduce lead and other heavy metals.
- Zerowater removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids, 2X more than the leading brand (tested by independent lab
- ZeroWater filters are the only pour-through filters NSF Certified to remove chromium & lead.
- Stage 1 - Removes suspended solids such as dust and rust that make your water appear cloudy
- Stage 2 - Removes additional suspended solids
- Stage 3 - Removes organic contaminants; pesticides, herbicides, Mercury, Chlorine, Chloramine, and stops bacteria from growing
- Stage 4 - Removes inorganic compounds i.e. metals, nonmetals and radiological contaminants.
- Stage 5 - Removes remaining suspended solids, holds the resin in place