Filled with eggs, ham and cheese, these breakfast pinwheels are easily satisfying. Use a pan that’s the same size as the tortillas for more evenly filled pinwheel slices.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 4 ounces thin sliced ham, divided
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 large flour tortillas
- Whisk together eggs and chives until well blended.
- Heat 10” non-stick skillet over medium to medium-low heat. Coat bottom with butter. Heat until butter sizzles.
- Add half the egg mixture; swirl pan to make even layer across bottom. Cook until eggs are almost set.
- Top evenly with 2 ounces ham, ½ cup shredded cheese and 1 tortilla. Keep cooking until eggs are just set and cheese is melted.
- Run spatula around edge to release and shake pan to loosen eggs. Carefully flip onto plate, like removing a cake from a pan.
- Roll up with tortilla on the outside. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut each roll into 1” pieces. Secure each piece with toothpick. Serve warm or room temperature.
- Refrigerate leftovers.