Brussels Sprouts with Shallots and Rosemary
Cutting the Brussels sprouts into quarters creates more surface area to get brown and crispy.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cleaned and quartered
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 large shallots, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss Brussels sprouts with 3 tablespoons olive oil and salt. Spread on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- While sprouts cook, toss shallots, rosemary, and pepper with remaining tablespoon olive oil.
- Remove sprouts from oven and use a spatula to turn. Add shallot mixture and return to oven. Cook an additional 15 minutes or until sprouts are dark and crispy and shallots have begun to crisp. Serve immediately.